What are Australia’s top 10 trade partners?
Australia top 5 Export and Import partners
|Market||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
Who is Australia’s current largest trading partner?
Australia’s Two-Way Trade by Region 2017-18
|Rank||Trading partners(a)(b)||% share|
|4||Republic of Korea||6.5|
Who is Australia’s biggest trading partner 2020?
China is Australia’s biggest trading partner for both the export and import of goods. Figures 1 and 2 below shows the dominance of China, with 39% all goods exported in 2019-20 going to China, while 27% of all goods imported were from China.
What are Australia top 10 exports?
The 10 Biggest Exporting Industries in Australia
- Iron Ore Mining in Australia. …
- Liquefied Natural Gas Production in Australia. …
- Oil and Gas Extraction in Australia. …
- Coal Mining in Australia. …
- Gold and Other Non-Ferrous Metal Processing in Australia. …
- Meat Processing in Australia. …
- Grain Growing in Australia.
Who are Australia’s trade partners?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Australian exports.
- China: US$90.6 billion (43% of total Australian exports)
- Japan: $19 billion (9%)
- United States: $13.1 billion (6.2%)
- South Korea: $13 billion (6.2%)
- United Kingdom: $10.3 billion (4.9%)
- India: $7.1 billion (3.4%)
- New Zealand: $7 billion (3.3%)
Who are Australia’s top two way trading partners?
According to data obtained in the 2018 calendar year, China was the largest partner followed by Japan and the European Union.
What are Australia’s top 10 imports?
Australia’s Top Ten Imports
- #1 Machinery (AUD$46.2 billion) …
- #2 Mineral fuels (AUD$43.9 billion) …
- #3 Vehicles (AUD$43.6 billion) …
- #4 Electrical machinery and equipment (AUD$37.1 billion) …
- #5 Medical/technical equipment (AUD$12 billion) …
- #6 Pharmaceuticals (AUD$11.8 billion) …
- #7 Gems and precious metals (AUD$9.5 billion)
What are Australia’s top 3 exports?
List of exports of Australia
|#||Commodity||% share of exports|
|1||Iron ores & concentrates||15.2|
Who are our biggest trading partners?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
What 5 countries do we import the most from?
The United States imports half of its total volume from five countries: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. Although the United States can manufacture goods it imports, these exporting countries have the comparative advantage over it.
Who are the top five buyers of Australian commodities?
China is Australia’s biggest trade partner, while Japan and the United States are among the country’s top 5 partners for both exports and imports. Coal briquettes top the exports list while refined petroleum is the most imported product.
Which five nations are Australia’s top 5 foreign investment sources?
The United States and United Kingdom are the biggest investors in Australia, followed by Belgium, Japan and Hong Kong (SAR of China). China is our ninth largest foreign investor, with 2.0 per cent of the total.
What is Australia’s chief export?
Australia’s main export is iron ore, followed by their other most valuables exports coal, gold, and petroleum. These exports alone rake in $48.2 billion, $47 billion, $29.1 billion, and $20.3 billion, respectively.
What is Australia’s number one export?
Searchable List of Australia’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Australia’s Export Product||2020 Value (US$)|
|1||Iron ores, concentrates||$78,830,087,000|
|2||Coal, solid fuels made from coal||$32,477,570,000|
What is Australia’s largest export industry?
Despite the fall in iron ore prices and the correspondent drop in export revenue, iron ore remains Australia’s largest export, followed by coal. These two commodities alone represent over a quarter of all export earnings.