What car has the best fuel economy in Australia?
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Modelled pretty similarly to the Hybrid (you’ll find a lot of design similarities between the two), the Hyundai Ioniq comes in at 3.4 -3.9 L per 100km, making it number one in the most fuel efficient cars in Australia.
What is the cheapest and most economical car to buy?
The cheapest model to run is the VW Polo SE TSI. The 1.2L petrol engine excels in performance, fuel efficiency and official CO2 emissions. The Ford Fiesta is one of the cheapest family cars to run. It’s spacious and efficient, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking to cut down on fuel costs.
Which car is the most economical on fuel?
Top 10: Most Economical Petrol Used Cars
- Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i (Official fuel economy – 65.7mpg) …
- Nissan Micra 0.9 IG-T (Official fuel economy – 64.2mpg) …
- Vauxhall Astra 1.0T 12V ecoFLEX (Official fuel economy – 62.8mpg) …
- Mazda 2 1.5 (Official fuel economy – 60.1mpg) …
- Audi A1 1.4 TFSI (Official fuel economy – 60.1mpg)
What is the best value car in Australia?
Australia’s cheapest cars to own and run
- Hyundai i30.
- Mitsubishi Outlander.
- Toyota Camry.
- Subaru Outback.
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
- Suzuki Baleno.
- Honda Odyssey.
- Hyundai Ioniq.
What is the most economical SUV in Australia?
SMALL SUV REAL-WORLD FUEL EFFICIENCY FIGURES
- Kia Seltos 8.0L/100km.
- Honda HR-V8.1L/100km.
- Toyota C-HR8.4L/100km.
- Nissan Qashqai8.6L/100km.
- Mazda CX-38.7L/100km.
Is 12l per 100km good?
In general, 5 to 8 litres per 100 km would be considered a good fuel efficiency, 8 to 12 litres per 100 km would be average, and more than 12 litres per 100 km would be considered a relatively low fuel efficiency.
What is the most economical automatic car?
Best cheap automatic cars
- Volkswagen Golf.
- Ford Fiesta.
- Renault Zoe.
- Toyota Yaris.
- Vauxhall Mokka.
- Kia Soul.
- Citroen Grand C4 Picasso.
- Hyundai i30.
What is a good car to buy in 2021?
2021 Best Cars for the Money
- Hyundai Accent: Best Subcompact Car for the Money.
- Kia Forte: Best Compact Car for the Money.
- Toyota Camry: Best Midsize Car for the Money.
- Toyota Avalon: Best Large Car for the Money.
- Toyota Corolla Hybrid: Best Hybrid and Electric Car for the Money.
What new cars are coming to Australia in 2021?
The best new cars coming to Australia in 2021
- Hyundai Tucson – May.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee – Fourth quarter.
- Nissan Navara – February.
- Kia Sportage – Fourth quarter.
- Volkswagen Golf – June.
- Toyota Kluger – June.
- Isuzu MU-X – Third quarter.
- Genesis GV70 – July.
What is the most reliable car in Australia?
1. Hyundai Kona. Hyundai dominates the top spots in a large number of reliability surveys, fending off competition from heavyweights such as Toyota and Mazda to stand out as a manufacturer of vehicles that are built to last.