What can you do in Australia for 2 weeks?
- Drive the Legendary Pacific Coast Touring Route.
- 14-day road trip through Western Australia’s South West Edge.
- From Darwin to Adelaide: 14 days of nature, wine and Aboriginal cultures.
- 14-day Tropical North Queensland drive.
- 16-day family road trip: Gold Coast to Cairns.
How can I spend 12 days in Australia?
- Day 1: Arrive in Sydney. …
- Day 2: Explore Sydney – Harbour Bridge Climb & Opera House tour. …
- Day 3: Hike in Blue Mountains National Park. …
- Day 4: Whale watching cruise. …
- Day 5: Fly to Uluru. …
- Day 6: Uluru sunrise & Field of Light experience. …
- Day 7: Fly to Cairns. …
- Day 8: Day trip to Kuranda.
How much money do you need for 2 weeks in Australia?
On average, American travelers should expect to budget for approximately $1,250 per person, per week, or $2,500 for two visitors. For a couple choosing to stay for two weeks look for costs at least around $5,000. With children this cost will drop to more around 2/3 so I would budget around $1,000 per child.
Can you drive around Australia in 2 weeks?
If you drove each day, staying overnight briefly in places, without stopping to see the many natural attractions – it would take a couple of weeks. This would not include Australia’s smallest state, Tasmania. Realistically, a road trip around Australia could be done in 3 months. Preferably longer.
How can I spend a week in Australia?
In One Week in Australia
- Day 1: Arrive in Sydney.
- Day 3: The Blue Mountains.
- Day 4: Cairns, Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Day 5: A Day Trip to the Reef.
- Day 6: Kuranda, a Rainforest Village.
- Day 7: Cairns to Sydney.
Is food expensive in Australia?
On the whole, grocery prices in Australia are an eye-watering 23.6 per cent higher than in London – frequently dubbed one of the priciest places on earth. Even bananas – which are grown in large numbers in Australia – will cost 56 per cent more than one imported into London, at $3.51 a kilo compared to just $2.23.
How much is rent in Australia?
Following the first quarter of 2019, the average rent in Australia was 436 AUD (304 USD) per week.
How Much is Rent in Australia?
|Sydney||580 AUD||410 USD|
|Canberra||560 AUD||390 USD|
|Melbourne||455 AUD||320 USD|
|Brisbane||440 AUD||300 USD|
|Perth||385 AUD||270 USD|
Is Australia very expensive?
Living expenses in Australia are higher than the US, but lower than the UK. In global rankings, the island country often falls just shy of one of the Top Ten most expensive countries in the world.
How can I go to Australia for 10 days?
The Ultimate 10 Day Trip To Australia
- Day 1: Fly Into Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport.
- Day 2: See Sydney From A Different Perspective.
- Day 3: Visit The Secluded Waters Of Hawkesbury Bay.
- Day 4: Take A Super Car Out For The Day.
- Day 5: Fly To Melbourne.
- Day 6: Travel Back To One Of Australia’s Top Wine Regions via Helicopter.
How can I vacation in Australia for cheap?
How to Save on Australia Transportation
- Check the discount airlines. Thanks to Australia’s sheer size, the quickest way to get around the country is by air. …
- Take the bus. …
- Get a free campervan rental. …
- Use public transit for free. …
- Travel at a discount. …
- Think outside the tour.
How can I go to Australia on a budget?
Australia Travel – Money Saving Tips
- Stay in Hostels. This tip goes for anywhere in the world, but it is particularly relevant with Australia. …
- Make Your Own Food. …
- Buy Your Booze from the Bottle-O. …
- Travel on the Greyhound Bus. …
- Buy a Campervan. …
- Spend Lots of Time in Nature. …
- Check Out the Museums and Galleries.