What goods do we export to New Zealand?
- Dairy, eggs, honey: US$10.6 billion (28.5% of total exports)
- Meat: $5.2 billion (14%)
- Wood: $2.9 billion (7.9%)
- Fruits, nuts: $2.5 billion (6.7%)
- Cereal/milk preparations: $1.6 billion (4.3%)
- Beverages, spirits, vinegar: $1.5 billion (4%)
- Fish: $1.1 billion (2.8%)
What products are imported into New Zealand?
New Zealand imports mainly vehicles (13 percent), nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances (13 percent), fuels (10 percent), electrical machinery and equipment (8 percent), plastics (4 percent) and aircraft, spacecraft (4 percent).
What are the 3 things that Australia exports?
Australia’s main export is iron ore, followed by their other most valuables exports coal, gold, and petroleum. These exports alone rake in $48.2 billion, $47 billion, $29.1 billion, and $20.3 billion, respectively.
What are Australia’s main exports?
List of exports of Australia
|#||Commodity||Value (A$ million)|
|1||Iron ores & concentrates||61,357|
Which Australian state exports the most?
For most industries, New South Wales is the state where the highest number of merchandise exporters are located. The Mining industry is the most notable exception, with Mining exporters most commonly located in Western Australia (43%) and Queensland (25%).
What are New Zealand’s top 5 exports?
Exports The top exports of New Zealand are Concentrated Milk ($5.73B), Sheep and Goat Meat ($2.62B), Rough Wood ($2.31B), Butter ($2.29B), and Frozen Bovine Meat ($2.09B), exporting mostly to China ($11.1B), Australia ($5.7B), United States ($3.78B), Japan ($2.38B), and South Korea ($1.15B).
What is New Zealand’s main export?
The foundation of New Zealand’s economy is exporting agricultural commodities such as dairy products, meat, forest products, fruit and vegetables, and wine. Dairy is the lead export commodity. Tourism is New Zealand’s largest export industry in terms of foreign exchange earnings. It employs one in seven New Zealanders.
What are NZ top 10 exports?
New Zealand’s Top 10 Exports
- Meat: $5.6 billion (14.6%) Wood: $2.9 billion (7.6%) …
- Alcoholic beverages: $1.4 billion (3.8%)
- Machines, engines, pumps: $1.3 billion (3.5%) Modified starches, enzymes: $1.1 billion (3%) …
- Other food preparations: $876.8 million (2.3%) Aluminum: $835.3 million (2.2%)
What are New Zealand’s Top 5 imports?
New Zealand’s Top 5 Commodity Imports
- Crude Petroleum – $2.5 billion.
- Refined Petroleum – $2.1 billion.
- Aluminium Oxide – $296 million.
- Rubber Tires – $256 million.
- Iron Structures – $162 million.
What are NZ biggest imports?
- Machinery including computers: US$5.3 billion (14.3% of total imports)
- Vehicles: $4.2 billion (11.3%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $3.5 billion (9.4%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $3.1 billion (8.4%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $1.5 billion (3.9%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $1.3 billion (3.6%)
What are Australia’s top 10 exporting commodities products?
The 10 Biggest Exporting Industries in Australia
- Iron Ore Mining in Australia. …
- Oil and Gas Extraction in Australia. …
- Coal Mining in Australia. …
- Liquefied Natural Gas Production in Australia. …
- Gold and Other Non-Ferrous Metal Processing in Australia. …
- Meat Processing in Australia. …
- Grain Growing in Australia.
What products and items does Australia import the most?
#4 Electrical machinery and equipment (AUD$37.1 billion)
Australians love using electrical equipment – so it contributed around 11.3% of Australia’s imports in 2018. By far, the number one electrical piece of equipment forming the bulk of Australian imports were mobile phones, including smartphones.
What are the top 5 countries Australia exports to?
Australia top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|