Australian Gold has a new look — and has reformulated its products without Oxybenzone and Octinoxate. Australian Gold, a leader in sun care for over 35 years, has launched new packaging — and formulas.
Is Australian gold a safe sunscreen?
The Botanical line is Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested and Pediatrician Tested, making these products safe for children, teens and adults alike.
Is Australian Gold sunscreen good for your skin?
The Australian Gold® Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face Mineral Lotion is more than just powerful sun protection – it’s gentle care for your skin. … Specially designed for sensitive facial skin, this BB cream won’t clog pores and is fragrance free.
Does Australian Gold sunscreen have benzene in it?
But Valisure also released a list of safe sunscreens and after-sun care products that didn’t contain benzene. It includes name brands like Neutrogena, Equate, La Roche-Posay, Up & Up, Revlon, Banana Boat, CVS Health, Hawaiian Tropic, Coppertone, Sun Bum, and Australian Gold.
Is Australian Gold sunscreen safe for kids?
We created the SPF 50 Botanical Kids Lotion to provide a non-chemical sun protection option that is suitable for the sensitive skin of kids and babies alike. … Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist and Pediatrician Tested, and Fragrance Free for use on even the most delicate skin.
Is Australian Gold sunscreen mineral or chemical?
The Australian Gold® Botanical SPF 50 Mineral Lotion is more than just powerful sun protection – it’s gentle care for your skin. This non-chemical sunscreen lotion delivers non-whitening protection with a refreshingly luxurious, powdery-clean feel.
What is the best sunscreen to use in Australia?
The best sunscreens in Australia
- Best overall sunscreen: La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Wet Skin SPF50+
- Best budget sunscreen: Nivea Sun SPF 50+ Protect & Moisture Moisturising Lotion.
- Best physical/mineral sunscreen: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face & Body Sunscreen Lotion SPF50.
Is Australian Gold sunscreen non comedogenic?
Specially designed for sensitive facial skin, this lotion won’t clog pores and is fragrance free. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants from native Australian botanical ingredients, it allows you to enjoy the sun your way, protected from both UVA and UVB rays, and water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Is Australian gold botanical sunscreen gluten free?
SkinSAFE has reviewed the ingredients of Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Lotion and found it to be 82% Top Allergen Free and free of Gluten, Coconut, Nickel, Lanolin, Paraben, MCI/MI, Topical Antibiotic, Soy, Irritant/Acid, and Dye.
Does Australian gold cause breakouts?
Finally—a physical sunscreen that doesn’t cause breakouts or make your face look ghostly white. It’s a physical sunscreen (more on that later), and it even includes a light tint so it doesn’t make my skin look white/ghostly. … And it hasn’t caused my skin to break out at all!
What is the safest sunscreen to use?
8 Clean Sunscreens
- The Organic Pharmacy Cellular Protection Sun Cream SPF 30. …
- UnSun Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen SPF 30. …
- The Organic Pharmacy Cellular Protection Sun Cream SPF 50. …
- Saie Sunvisor. …
- Beautycounter Countersun Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30. …
- Beautycounter Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage.
What sunscreen does not have oxybenzone?
Should you avoid oxybenzone?
- Sheer Zinc Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50. …
- Sensitive Skin Sunscreen SPF 30+ …
- Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Sunscreen SPF 50. …
- UV Pure Face and Body Physical Sunscreen SPF 47. …
- Eryfotona Actinica Ultralight Emulsion SPF 50+
What are safe sunscreens without benzene?
Three Sunscreens Without Benzene + No White Cast
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50 – $14.
- Supergoop! Play Antioxidant Body Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 – $15.
- Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Face Serum SPF 60+ – $16.
Where is Australian Gold sunscreen made?
ABOUT AUSTRALIAN GOLD
A 250,000 square-foot facility in Indianapolis serves as New Sunshine’s headquarters, and is supported by a research and development lab and a manufacturing facility in Tempe, Arizona and distribution center in Tampa, FL.
Is Botanical Sunscreen Safe?
Luckily, the Botanical Sunscreen is designed to be reef-safe — the entire line is free of ingredients identified to have potential adverse impact on coral reefs. Plus, it’s cruelty-free and vegan.